Carrie Prejean Talks Sex Tape on Fox News

Nov 10, 2009 7:00 AM PST
NEW YORK – Deposed beauty queen Carrie Prejean appeared on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show last night to flack her upcoming book, though Hannity couldn’t seem to stop talking about her sex tape.

Early last week it was reported that Prejean, the dethroned Miss California USA, abruptly ended her contentious legal battle with pageant officials after it was revealed by a pageant lawyer that the politically conservative blond had made a sex tape for a former boyfriend.

“They can call it whatever they want to call it, but it was the biggest mistake of my life,” Prejean told Hannity. “I was all by myself; I was sending a boyfriend at the time who I loved and cared about a video of me. I was a teenager at the time and never did I think it would come out. But it was bad judgment and it is embarrassing.”

Prejean, who famously answered that Americans are free to choose between “same-sex marriage or opposite marriage,” when quizzed by Perez Hilton during the Miss USA pageant in April, was fired in June by pageant owner Donald Trump after racy lingerie pictures of her emerged that violated her contract.

Prejean sued the pageant in August claiming her firing was religious discrimination because of her vocal public disapproval of same-sex marriage. Pageant officials countersued, demanding Prejean pay back $5,200 it spent on her boob job.

Celebrity gossip site TMZ.com broke the news of Prejean’s sex tape Nov. 4, and managing editor Harvey Levin said the site obtained the racy footage of Prejean over the summer but declined to air it.

Terms of the settlement were undisclosed, but TMZ seems to have the skinny: “We're told it took about 15 seconds for Carrie to jettison her demand and essentially walk away with nothing. As we first reported, the pageant is paying around $100,000 to her lawyers and publicist -- a fraction of her bills. She pockets nothing in the settlement.”

Here's the video from Fox News:

More Adult Industry News »
About / Contact