12,637 More Porn BitTorrent Defendants
In the past two weeks, six adult entertainment companies have filed seven lawsuits against 12,637 John Doe defendants.
All of the suits filed at federal courts in Dallas and San Francisco, seek to subpoena scores of ISPs to reveal the identities of the users who are alleged to have shared content through BitTorrent networks.
Here is a breakdown of the suits filed in the past two weeks:
- New Sensations has filed suit against 1,745 users who shared "The Office: A XXX Parody" and 1,768 for "Sex and the City: The Original XXX Parody";
- Diabolic Video Productions is suing 2,099 for sharing "Tampa Swingers Party";
- Third Degree Films has sued 2,010 for sharing the same "Tampa Swingers Party";
- Serious Bidness is suing 109 for "Kayla Kleevage";
- Evasive Angles has sued 1,149 for "Black Big Booty Queens"; and,
- Elegant Angel has sued 3,757 for an undisclosed film.