FriendFinder Announces 7-City Screening of ‘Cam Girlz’
The movie screening tour’s first stop will be during The Phoenix Forum on March 26 at 10 p.m. at the nearby Harkins Theater.
According to director Sean Dunne, cam girls are pioneering the first real change to the world’s oldest profession by using the safety and intimacy of internet chat rooms and live streaming to develop their own unique sexual personas and performances that keep men returning to their screens and “tipping” generously.
Joining Cam Girlz on tour will be veteran Penthouse Pet and cam model, Shay Laren who is the spokesmodel for FriendFinder Network’s newest site PlayWithMe.com, camming phenom Sophia Locke, and “library girl” Kendra Sunderland.
Sunderland, the former Oregon State University student caught camming in the school’s library, recently posed in a four-page spread for Penthouse magazine’s April issue and is exclusively camming on PlayWithKendra.com, which is powered by PlayWithMe.com.
“We are very excited to be a part of sharing the Cam Girlz documentary to a broader audience,” says Nancy Do Roberts, FriendFinder Networks’ vice president of marketing. “The dynamic the cam girls and members create is really fascinating. What you take from diving into these girls’ lives is unexpected … it’s really a view into a new, technology-driven dynamic that’s very fulfilling for both the members, and the girls.”
Roberts and her team at Friendfinder will have models in attendance at the screenings, as well as a recruiting event for anyone who is interested in camming
Scheduled dates for five of seven “Cam Girlz” screenings are as follows:
- March 26 — The Phoenix Forum at the Harkins Theater (509 S. Mill Ave., Tempe, AZ 85281) around the corner from the The Phoenix Forum. 10 p.m.
- March 31 — Cinefamily at Silent Movie Theatre, 611 N. Fairfax Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036. 8 p.m.
- April 1 — Gaslamp Stadium, 701 5th Ave., San Diego, CA 92101. 8 p.m.
- April 21 — SIFF Cinema Uptown, 511 Queen Anne Avenue N, Seattle, WA 98109. 8 p.m.
- April 22 — Clinton Street Theater, 2522 SE Clinton St., Portland, OR 97202. 8 p.m.