Blacked Launches $5K Tushy Video Ad Contest
BARCELONA — Blacked.com, in conjunction with Traffic Junky, announced this week that it has launched a $5,000 contest to find its next key player as they bring its newest project, Tushy.com, to market.
The contest will span the month of August and submissions will be accepted through Aug. 31. Candidates from all countries are welcome to participate.
The winner will be announced Sept. 15 and will potentially be presented with a lucrative offer to join the team, said Michael Chan, who was recently appointed marketing manager of the affiliate program behind both sites.
“We decided to launch this contest to reach out to creative video editors and the media buying market at large,” Chan said.
“We’ll be selecting the top three video ad submissions and then running them over $10,000 worth of inventory from Traffic Junky in September to find the best performing ad. The winner takes all,” he said.
The company reports that Tushy.com is off to a tremendous start, with sales volume and conversion rates in-line with those of Blacked.com upon its monumental launch, just more than a year ago.
“This is a resilient market where a quality product never goes out of style,” said Greg Lansky, the company’s chief creative officer. “We’re now looking for that key person who understands our brand well enough to be able to penetrate the mass market through their creative eye for high performance advertising.”
The rules of the contest are as follows:
- $5,000 cash prize payable via check, wire or Paxum
- Multiple submissions accepted through August 31, 2015
- Ad criteria:
- Dimensions: 300x250 pixels
- Duration: 8-12 seconds
- Library: Top 5 Tushy.com scenes will be provided to qualified contestants
- Company will select top three submissions, according to its below stated criteria
- Company will have sole discretion in the management of the Traffic Junky campaign
- Ad with the best performance (as determined by proprietary metrics) will be selected as the winner
- Winner will be announced Sept.15, 2015
Ad submissions will be judged based on brand representation, creativity in a constrained medium and overall impact in a highly saturated environment. All submissions will become property of the company. All decisions are final, the company reserves the right to terminate the contest at any time, for any reason.
To participate, contact email@example.com who will provide qualified contestants with 1080p versions of the top-five performing Tushy.com scenes.