SegPay Debuts Affiliate Marketing Platform
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Payment processor SegPay today launched a new affiliate management platform, providing a complimentary, fully customizable affiliate system for SegPay merchants.
SegPay's platform is designed to simplify the process of recruiting affiliates, as well as creating affiliate programs and tracking their performance, said Cathy Beardsley, CEO at SegPay.
"Our new platform gives merchants the ability to completely and easily control their affiliate marketing programs, generating more revenue for their business," Beardsley said.
"We're thrilled to offer this complimentary service that solves a complicated process for merchants, and helps them to better market and grow their client base. Merchants can easily integrate current management solutions into our system and upload pre-existing affiliate lists."
Features of SegPay's new platform include:
- Payouts: The platform handles all affiliate payouts through the SegPay processing system, alleviating merchants of the burden associated with paying affiliates.
- Affiliate administration: Merchants can search listings and control all aspects of their affiliate program in one place, making it easier and more efficient to manage affiliates and offers.
- Customizable payout rules: Merchants can create unlimited payout offers based on time, conversions, price points, country of origin, device type or any combination of the above, enabling the flexibility to pay affiliates the way merchants want (i.e. bonus days, tiered payouts, incentives, etc.).
- Detailed reporting: Merchants receive detailed reports, including revenue generated, conversion metrics and individual affiliate reports, providing full visibility into the performance of their marketing programs.
- Affiliate grouping: Merchants can create custom groups to help them easily assign offers to multiple affiliates at once.
In addition to providing comprehensive affiliate marketing management services, SegPay will offer step-by-step customer support to get clients up and running on the platform.
"SegPay is more than a payment processor," said Jeff Rosenzweig, vice president of operations at SegPay. "We provide solutions for e-commerce merchants.
"That's why we sought to leverage the best affiliate technology available, giving merchants a comprehensive management system."